Interpretation software packages developed by a team of top geoscientists are offered to help you analyse and understand any industry-related issue.
KAPPA™ is a Production Logging Interpretation Software Package. This package offers very flexible and user friendly graphically interfaced tool to process, calibrate and interpret production logging measurements in order to calculate quick and correct production or injection profiles solving different production problems like water or gas breakthroughs, cross-flows.
- Automatic handling of measurement and interpretation units, automatic handling of English to Metric units conversions.
- Very easy exploration of all PL project values - input as well as output values.
- Quick statistical evaluation averaging of all curves/values throughout all processing intervals.
- User friendly graphically interfaced spinner calibration module for quick spinner calibration as base for further velocity analysis.
- Strong user controlled velocity calculations, corrections and slippage velocity calculations.
- Stop-check measurement interpretation and velocity calculations.
- Cross-plot graphical interactive tool for holdup calculations from fluid density, water holdup, pressure or all measurements.
- Powerful PVT calculation module – introducing all worldwide main empirical correlations for fluid PVT parameters (density, viscosity, fluid volume factor…).
- Strongly controlled and graphically interfaced flowrate calculations module enabling quick switching for surface, downhole or percentage flowrate, for both, cumulative and differential flowrate.
- Easy creation of graphical and textual flow reports.
- Final log presentation and hard copies plotting, digital data distribution.